Saturday, July 27, 2013

Full fanfic

Preview:
Hi my names Chloe, today is my first day in to high school.  If you think you may have heard my name before that's because I'm on the show dance moms.   Lots of people are always saying "oh I want to be you" but you may want to think about that again.  My life's filled with complete drama.  If you have watched dance moms you would know what I mean, and NO THE SHOWS NOT SCRIPTED.  Yes it's edited and they make it seem like things are worse then they are and it is staged a bit like they will ask Kendall to complain about me getting a solo when she wanted it without telling anyone so the reactions are real and they always ask the moms to leave the room and talk about the other moms but they always tell what they really think.  Our parents can be insane but I've danced with these girls for my whole life.  So our parents have a long background, but that's only half the drama!  The other half is simple... SCHOOL.

Chapter 1:
Ring ring ring 
*on the phone*
Chloe: Hey Paigey let's FaceTime so we can pick out our fist day out fits!
Paige: kk brb i'll open up face time k

*on facetime*
Paige: hey girl!
Chloe: hey!! So what do you think?

I was wearing a pink floral dress with a cute lace Peter Pan collar and some pink leather flats.

Paige: that's perfect!  OMG I wish I looked that good 

She showed me her out fit, she was wearing a white lace dress and some white lace toms 

Chloe: Paige that is perfect! 
Paige: aww thanks girly!
Chloe: so is ur mom picking me up today? Or is my mom picking u up?
Paige: my mom Josh and Brooke are going to show us around so be ready 30mins. Early k?
Chloe: sure i just need to eat 
Paige: me too so see ya soon!
Chloe: yup can't wait!
*end of convo*

I grabbed an apple and waited on my porch for Paige.   About five minutes later they were here I threw away my apple and went in the car with Paige "hey mom 2" I said to miss Hyland and laughed.  "Hey Paigey" I said reaching out my arms to hug her.  "Hey Chlo" Paige said. 
*start of convo*
Chloe: did you here the news?
Paige: no what?
Chloe: Maddie's being bullied by Payton over text. 
Paige: UGH! Not again what's wrong with her.
Brooke: a lot really she hates me cuz I went out with Nick.  Nick didn't like her anyway and I don't blame him.
Kelly: wonder who she got I from? *laughing*
Chloe: is her mom really that bad.
Kelly: umm worse then Jill when she first got here.
Chloe: WOW!! 
Paige: yup and Payton's worse then her! 
Chloe: OMG what a rude family!
Paige: yup!
Brooke: her mom called me fat....  
Chloe: but ur like a stick
Brooke: exactly 
Chloe: ugh! Payton's a jerk to be mean to Maddie!  Maddie's just so perfect she can't contain it and needed to bully her.
Brooke: ur perfect too I'm surprised she's never mean to you.
Chloe: you and Paige are too.. 
Kelly: she's probably scared of me and Christi together we're Feisty (sorry for spelling idk)
The whole car filled with laughter.

The car finally stopped and there was only one thing ahead of us High school drama.



Chapter 2:
I walked in to school and Josh and Brooke showed me around and showed me where my locker was right next to Paige and Josh which was amazing I was next to my Twinnie and one of my close friends who knew where everything was this year would be a breeze.  I opened up my locker and put in all the things I bought for this year.  I closed my locker and turned around and Josh was there I screamed. "Sorry I just wanted to see if you knew where your homeroom was" he said.  I looked down at my schedule and said "um, not really" I said.  "I'll show you" Josh said.  He walked me to my home room and when we got there I thanked him.  Then he winked, smiled, and then walked away,  that was weird.  I walked in and Maddie was there I went and sat next to her and Kendall.  "Hey Kendie and mads what's up?"  I asked.  "Are you talking to me?" Kendall asked.  "Ya why wouldn't I be were besties!" I said in a questioning voice.  "That's such an immature way to put it, why don't you go hang out with your dumb blonde friends Paige and Maddie?" Kendall said in a snotty voice.  I was shocked Kendall was my friend,  I just replyed "gladly" and me and Maddie walked to the front of the room.  Class ended quickly, thankfully, I needed to find what was up with Kendall.  I walked out of class and Kendall pushed me over and my stuff was thrown all over the hallway.  I started picking up my stuff and saw Kendall and Payton flirting with Josh.  KENDALL AND PAYTON!?!?!?!?!?!?  Of course I was so stupid.  I just went back to grabbing my stuff when Josh came over.  "What happened?!?!?" He asked.  "Nothing, it doesn't matter" I said I mean Kendall liked him and he went along with it so he'd never believe me.  "Chlo, really what happened?" He asked.  I grabbed my stuff and a tear came down my face.  "Really it's nothing" I said then turned and walked away"  I hated Kendall.  I ran in to the bathroom Josh tryed to follow me but once I was in the bathroom he couldn't get me.  I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom,  "you ok there? Need  me to go get the nurse?" I asked.  "No thanks Chlo! The nurse is mean." She added with a laugh.  "You sure your ok?" I asked thoughtfully.    "Ya I just had some bad dinner I think I'll be good now" she said.  I walked out and free period started 30 mins. Ago after home room.  I walked out and I saw Josh sitting there, he missed his free period for me...  "Josh don't you play football free period?" I asked.  "Ya but I need to know what's wrong. Your not ok." He said.  "It's Kendall" I said.  His face was shocked and I just walked away, he was shocked because he liked stupid Kendall, and nobody can like Kendall especially not him.  


Chapter 3:
I went to dance after school and Kendall kept looking at me with a snotty scrunched up face.  I really didn't like her, Paige and Maddie knew what was going on and we all hated it.  I walked in to pyramid for the show and I was on the top.  Maddie, Paige and I had a trio and Kendall and I had solos.  I was going to beat Kendall and show miss Abby who's better.  "This week 1 girl will be kicked off the team,  you all have solos BUT Kendall and Chloe will be competing against eachother.  So Kendall your solo is jumping water, Chloe yours is a beautiful soul, Brooke yours is I'm not you normal girl, Paige yours is living the life, Maddie your is sparkling sky's,  Kenzie your is keeping it real, Nia yours is one day, Levi yours is loving it, and  riki yours it daisy girl."  Abby went on about it.  Some where about there I dazed off and then dance was over.  "Guys before you go I have a surprise!  We are going out for ice cream tonight!"  Abby said.  We all gasped with excitement and we all got In our cars and drove to the ice cream place I sat next to Josh and Paige.  "Maddie what are you eating?" I asked.  "Um, idk they don't have my fav ice cream so I don't really want any."  Maddie said.   "Sorry they don't have your fav.." I said.  Josh looked at me, I realized i shouldn't have sat next to him. Kendall was on the other side of him, telling him all about HER which was so rude.  Wait, why do I care if josh likes Kendall?  I shouldn't josh never liked me and I never liked him, so why was it such a big deal?  Maybe I did like him...  "Chloe" Josh said moving his hand torwards him he had gotten up and was going somewhere.  I followed him and said "Josh if its about Kendall I know you like her I don't care I don't like her but I have no control over you."  I said tears falling out of my eyes.  "Chloe no I don't love Kendall she loves me and she won't stop talking to me can I just walk away from her?  That would be rude."  He explained.  "Ok I'm sorry, she's just hurt me she was my best friend and she just walked away to Payton which as you know I hate and Kendall's bullying me and Maddie plus your sister.  I miss her and I think i may be losing you too." I cryed out.  "Chloe listen I love you I won't ever leave you I promise" he said blushing.  "Josh you love me?" I asked.  "Yes I do chloe a lot!" Josh said.  


Chapter 4:
Josh's pov 
I was an idiot I should have told her how I felt before I put her in pain.  I needed to fix this. "Chloe?  Will you go out with me?" I asked her.  She smiled "Yes" she responded then hugged me.  We went back to our seats not saying ANYTHING in fear of causing drama.   "OMG Josh  was chloe crying what a jerk!  She thinks she has a chance with you." Kendall said laughing.  Anger filled my body and the words came spitting out, "actually she has a way better chance then you do, I know you've been bullying my sister, Maddie, and Chloe.  I'm not stupid, but if you thought you'd really get away with this then you are!" I said.  She was thrown back.  "Josh I would NEVER bully anyone I mean why would I?  I mean yes they are all fat ugly idiots but I wouldn't tell them that!" Kendall screeched.  "There you go again Kendall, what cuz your a beautiful fun soul to be around?" I questioned sarcastically.  "Ya I am thanks for noticing" Kendall said.  "Ya well I disagree!" I shouted and turned to Chloe. She was so much prettier then Kendall and Chloe was sweeter too.  Even when Kendall was nice she wasn't as good as Chloe.  Kendall just wasnt for me EVER but chloe was!  Kendall walked over to Maddie and I started talking to Chloe.  "Your right Kendall's a HUGE JERK!!" I said to Chloe.  " I know and..." Paige tapped chloe on the shoulder "um josh I need to go Maddie..." She said but i stopped her "it's fine go" I said smiling.  Then chloe and her perfect blonde shimmering hair left.  

Chloe's pov
"Ok so first josh quick!" Paige shouted.  "We're going out!" We both screeched.  "Now Maddie" Paige said.  We opened the heavy door and locked it behind us Kendall wasn't coming in!  I heard Maddie crying I couldn't believe what happened next.

Maddie's pov
Hot tears ran down my face I  scratched at the cuts on my wrists and then I heard the door open I didn't care it was probably Kendall telling me I was fat.  I Hadn't eaten for months and Chloe almost found out that I make myself throw up so I'll get skinnier.  I was very dizzy and i had passed out a few times and my body got weaker.  I couldnt hold my on weight i was so fat.  For the last time I stuck my finger in my scratchy mouth and pushed it down farther and farther until I threw up.  Tonight I would kill my self I was done with Kendall's words hitting me. I was about to make my self throw up again but I heard Chloe's words "Maddie you weren't sick were you?  You lied.. Please stop please!"  She said.  "Chloe im fat and I need it you can't stop me it's what I want.  Tonight I'm killing myself make sure Kendall knows its because of her!" I shouted in tears.  "MADDIE GET OUT NOW!, I'm going to break down that door if you don't get out" Paige said.  I heard tears more tears, Chloe's tears I rushed out to comfort her.  "Chloe I'm sorry I won't I promise I won't" I said I was only making her feel better but once I was dead they would all cheer.  We all cleaned up our tears and walked out, I wasn't killing myself tonight but I was tomorrow it was a plan that was fool proof!


Chapter 5:
Chloe's pov
 I walked out of the bathroom I kept repeating hold the tears down hold them down.  "Every thing ok?" Asked Josh "yes" I said my voice sounded strained I was trying hard to fight back the tears I couldnt help it.  

Joshes pov
Chloe's normal sparkly eyes were struck with fear and she was trying to hold in her tears.  "Chloe... It's ok" I said and hugged her, she was shaking in my arms something was really wrong.  "Paige" i said when chloe wasn't looking. "Is chloe ok?" I asked.  Paige shrugged and looked away I knew she knew what was going on.  I was scared now too what were they hiding?  After we got in our cars Brooke (who was in on my plan) offered to drive Chloe, Paige and I home. I hopped in the back with chloe and Paige sat in the front, Chloe still seemed to be holding back tears.  "You ok Chlo?" I asked.  "No" she said tears started streaming down her face. I hugged her and she just kept crying and crying, "what is it Chlo?" I asked Paige shook her head at Chloe.  "I can't say.." She said and started crying more then before.  "Ok chloe say it I'm sure she'll forgive you." Paige said nicely.  "M.." She paused.  Then continued her sentence "Maddie wants to kill herself" Chloe blurted out.  Brooke slammed on the breaks. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?" Brooke screamed.  She quickly turned around going to Maddie's house.  "It's ok chloe we will talk to her."  Josh said.  "Chloe would you like me to finish" Paige asked.  Chloe nodded, "she also stopped eating and made herself throw up.  We just found out today and Chloe's really worried."  Paige finished.  "UGH I was the same for about a week but mom stopped me before much damage was done.  How long has this been going for?" Brooke asked.  "A few months she said about when Kendall started bullying her."  Paige said.  " ugh Payton bullied me and that's when that whole thing happened." Brooke said.  I just sat there holding Chloe in my arms as she was crying she was slowly starting to stop but I still felt so bad.  We had finally arrived at Maddie's house chloe was the first one out of the car.

Chapter 6:
Chloe's pov
I walked up to the front door her mom answered right away "hey guys" Mrs.Ziegler said.  "We need to see Maddie ASAP!" I said as I ran inside.  I ran up in to Maddie's room not there, she wasn't anywhere to be found. "JOSH SHE'S NOT HERE!!" I screamed.  I was scared I asked Kenzie, "WHERE IS MADDIE?!?!?!?!?!?"  She thought "I really don't know.  I heard a door close I looked and the bathroom door had been locked. We ran looking for the key to get in "Mrs. Ziegler where is your bathroom key?" I asked.  "Ummm... Oh I left it at the neighbors" she said. "Thanks" I said as I ran out the door I ran across the street.  The house was huge it had a golden tinted walk way up to a huge porch and a white porch swing.  I rang the door bell, someone came to the door, "hi um do you have the zieglers key.... OMG Kendall?!?!?!?!? Your Maddie's neighbor?"  I asked.   "Yes I am and I do have the key but I won't give it to you....  Your part of the dumb blondes and you stole my man" Kendall said.  "Kendall give it to me please!" I shouted.  "No WAY GET YOU OWN KEY!"  Kendall said.  Josh ran up behind me, "give her the key Kendall or I'll show the true you to the whole school and tell everyone you had a crush on me but I was too good for you.. "  Josh came back.  "No" Kendall said stubbornly.  "Kendall you know EVERY GIRL in the school crushes on him and EVERY GUY wants to be him.. Do you really want to ruin you reputation?"  I asked. "Ugh here blondey!"  She said, She tossed the keys at my head and it left a cut but josh caught them. "Chlo you ok?" Josh asked. "Yes now hurry" I said.  

Joshes pov
Chloe got hit with the keys and she was a bit out of it Kendall threw them pretty hard.  We had reached the bathroom and chloe unlocked the door and she started crying and fainted.


Chapter 7:
Chloes pov:
Maddie stood there passed out covered in blood I felt my head hit something and the world was black

Maddie's pov (earlier)
I was bleeding and I was dizzy and the worlds was dark.  Was I dead?  Idk but I sure hope so "CHLOE" I heard from far away. See nobody cares at all.

Joshs pov
"Chloe" I shouted. She had passed out and hit here head really hard against the ground.  We would have 2 people close to death today. One being the love of my life.
🎀

ITeehee this was a catch up chapter meaning its short!! Suspense😘


Chapter 8:
Chloe's pov
I woke up my eyes almost sticking shut, and I hear beeping around me.  I was blinded by a bright white light, I was scared.  "Chloe are you ...." The rest was so faded I couldn't hear. The world went black again. 

Josh's pov (a little before) 
I sat in Chloe's room for three weeks but I had to go to school so I was home schooled in the hospital chloe would have done the same but she hasn't opened her eyes yet. Suddenly her eyes were half way open and the beeping rapidly sped up "CHLOE are you ok?" I said. Doctors came rushing in but the beeping had quickly slowed down. I was worried but with the keys and her hitting the head on the ground.  She would be out for much longer, I was really scared.  

Maddie's pov
..........................................

Kendalls pov
"KENDALL GO GET THE PIZZA I ORDERED TELL YOUR MOM YOU BOUGHT IT!" My dad shouted.  "Yes sir" I said, running out the door, here was my escape I ran and ran id go to...... I had no real friends Payton used me to hurt my friends.  I climbed up a tree and thought how could I be so selfish.
(A month ago)
 I was on my way to Maddie's to hang out and im saw Payton.  God I wanted to be her, popular always getting the cute guys.  "Kendall I  have a deal you won't want to turn down, you can be my friend, but you need to be mean to the people I tell you to be mean to."  She said.  I honestly only heard be my friend.... "Yes!" I shouted! "Ok come in side lets make you over." She said.  She put on every thing and more then what I wear to my dance comps it felt heavy but i looked good and was going to be popular.  "Now who are you the most jealous of?" Payton asked.  "Maddie but she's still my friend" I said.  "Not anymore I want you to hurt Maddie, Paige, and Chloe.  Be the meanest you've ever been." Payton said.  "Ok!" I agreed. 
(Back to present time) 
Sitting in this tree now thinking about life I realized I screwed up pretty badly.  Why did I let everyone I loved go?  My dad kept abusing me and I was sick of it I was so done with every thing.


Chapter 9:
A week later
Josh's pov
I was waiting when someone opened the door it was Kendall.  "Kendall what are you doing here?" I yelled annoyed.  "Sorry im wanted to talk to chloe and Maddie and say sorry."  Kendall said.  "They're over there" I pointed.  They had both been up for a week now but they still were sleeping more then normal.  

Maddie's pov
Chloe and I were talking when Kendall walked over.  "Oh you" we both said.  "I wanted to say I'm sorry. You were like the best friends I've ever had and I miss you guys so much I got to caught up in being popular and I'm sorry I really am.  Maddie you are beautiful and honestly you are not fat at all. You guys aren't dumb blondes your the blondes I want to be!" 

The end!!
Book 2 coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment